1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Research Council's Tony Perkins Blames Suicides on Gays

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.shewired.com/Article.cfm?ID=25912

2. Emberstone

I blame domestic abuse, and child molestation on hatefilled, fundementalist chirstians...

... the difference is that there is evidence to back up my claim, while all the evidence about his claim is that he is dead wrong, and that hatefilled discrmination, abuse, and assult by christians is a leading cause of the suicides of lgbt youth, and the suicides of people percieved and bullied because others think they are lgbt.

3. Miss Bubbles

Not only that!! But people who voice claims that we are immoral and wrong and disgusting anyone who believes that is making people feel horrid. And I can't stand it any longer. I don't think we can stay silent any longer. As soon as i get my GSA club together I believe this is something we shall address.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He blames us....I'm sorry, maybe he should look at himself.

5. Emberstone

I lead my campuses GSA. we did a event this week where we had a forum on bullying, and 80 people showed up, plus a bunch of faculty and teachers. it went very well for something thrown together in a week.

Tony Perkins is a hypocritical arse weasel. If one of his inbred demon spawns were the one who broke that one kids arm because he was a cheerleader, tony perkins likely would praise his kid for it, and blame the victim for having a arm bone that wasnt stronger.