1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurley says gay marriage offends God, calls for laws curbing homosexual acts

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://iowaindependent.com/46271/hu...ds-god-calls-for-laws-curbing-homosexual-acts

2. ArcusPravus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really wonder where these people get their idea of what God or the Bible thinks is traditional marriage. Mrs. Betty Bower explains it best I think.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw[/YOUTUBE]

3. stad90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    HAHAH oh my gosh how have I never heard of her before?! She cracked me up!!

4. Emberstone

the consitution only says that family research council and NoM are not allowed to force their religious beliefs upon others *as that infringes upon the 'freedom of religion' of the people being accosted*. The constitution does not speak about their gods design for families... and I dont think we should take advice from people like maggie gallagher who had a child out of wed lock, got married, got divorced, and then remarried... since I think god is clear in the bible that ending a marriage/divorce is a wrong.

The constitution actually requires that all citizens have due process under the law, and you cant give one right to one group of people, then deny it to another group.

also, the judicial system exists to ensure that the majority cannot take away the equal rights of the minority. the judical system was created in part to be the guardians of the minorities, because that is how you protect democracy.

...This is not iran, so you can take your religion, and go off and practice it in your own life, maggie gallager, tony perkins, and brian brown... but I prefer to practice something called 'christanity', where Jesus Christ (<~~~ NOM/FRC, thats where we get the word 'christanity') says that hatred and intolerence of others is wrong. You can have your hatefilled rhetoric, but I am going to go on listening to Jesus, who never spoke a word ill of gay people. Who should we believe, NOM/FRC? or the Son of God (at least according to christanity... I think NOM/FRC believe hitler to be the Son of God.)