1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noose Hung at Gay Rights Group's Office

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2010/10/equality_california_noose_sant.php

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Well that's original.

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't understand what's wrong with some people. What the hell does it matter if it's a gay hate crime or a religious hate crime? Hate crimes are serious and should be thought of in that way. It's more of a psychological assault than a physical one, and if you ask me, that's harder to take in.

4. Emberstone

you have to remeber, this is america, not america. in america, only christians have the right to authority, but in america everyone has a right to authority. in america, everyone has the freedom of religion, but in america only christians have freedom of religion. In america, you cannot shoot a person because you disagree with them, but in america, you have 2nd ammendment rights to shoot people becuase you disagree with them.

we live in a nation of double standards. There is the america that values its citizens, and there is the america that only values certain citizens.

5. AlyssWonderland

"My car got broken into once..."

Yeah cause you know a smashed car window is totally equal to "go kill yourself faggot."

6. Emberstone

the politics in america is getting out of hand. I thought we left the menecing militia style right wing threats of violence from the early 90's behind... but now it isnt simply just the threats anymore. how long before someone takes up sharon angles clarion calls of useing guns to take over the goverment, and start popping off politicians?

there are two americas... the america of the constitution, and the america of politics.

7. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Ok, first the cop says "It's a string", obviously spitting in her (and our) face, then when she doesn't take that bullshit response, he goes back on what he said and changes his answer to "Well sometimes we have to be the victim".

I don't know who is worse, that poor excuse of protection of ALL citizens (I'm talking about the cop), or those immature wastes of sperm & egg who thought it was okay to be hanging a noose.

The reality of it is, we are still not looked at as equals. If that noose would have been hung on the door of a KFC (yes, steriotypical idc) or something, people would shut down the country trying to find the people who did that, and you'd better believe if that cop would have said "Sometimes we have to be the victim" to a black person, for example, he would lose his job.

This is why people piss me off. Pussified man-babies in blue uniforms make cops who actually do their job look bad.

8. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Totally revolting