1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Brown Talks about Iowan Judges Ousted

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Revan, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqS96LNgOZc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I think that Sean Eldridge did a very good job, despite being on "God Box" and Fox News, one of the most conservative/moronic shows/networks around. I mean unlike the stuttering host and the constantly raising his voice Brown, I felt Eldridge spoke calmly and coolly and spoke what he knew was the truth and based it off of that. When he was criticized he answered honestly and didn't attack back like the host said we apparently always do, and he just spoke in the right way despite being in a possibly losing battle on that show. :slight_smile:

2. Beachboi92

that guys held his own pretty good, those other two just looked like idiots xD

3. Rikudo

That guy is BA.

4. Emberstone

letting brian brown talk is the equvivllent of giving hitler the keys to the synogogue... facist tyrannts dont deserve air time.