1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Ten Names Humanitarian Award After Civil Rights Foe Tony Dungy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cyd-zeigler/big-ten-names-humanitaria_b_796651.html

2. Paper Heart

Logic fail.

3. Nodnarb

The entire set of new Big Ten names are a mess (as is their awful new logo). Delany enjoys listening to himself talk too much, and clearly didn't think any of it through.

4. RealityCheck

I was just starting to garner a little respect for the Big Ten with the addition of Nebraska and a championship game. Now I'm back to hating them.

5. midwestblues

This is disgusting. It would be even more infuriating if it wasn't so unsurprising.

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I need to start a war with these guys to get it through there thick skulls. I just want to kill every homophobe on the planet.

7. Miss Bubbles

I'm with you where do i sign up??

8. Stuie

Do that and you'll turn all the moderate people who don't really care either way against you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Remember: violence is rarely the answer.

Back to the topic of the thread, probably not intentionally trying to be homophobic, but a pretty idiotic oversight. Any reason why they picked him? I'm not familiar with the Big Ten or any of the people. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: