1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Navy Investigates Antigay Sex Vids

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Jeremy, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Also, what happened to all the daily news around here? There used to be new stories like everyday.

2. EWU2012

I was also wondering why news stories havent been posted lately. I always looked forward to them.

3. starfish

I watched the video. I did not find them offensive, yeah maybe a bit raunchy. We're talking about a bunch of sailors though. The guy is clearly a screw ball, nothing wrong with that.

An important thing to keep in mind. I've never been to war, but I have been under very stressful conditions before. I'm talking 2 solid months of working 18-20 hour days. In those environments humor is the only thing that keeps you from blowing up. That humor will start to become quite strange after a while.

An outsider will look at it and think it is inappropriate, and maybe it is. However it is important to maintain a prospective about the context of the jokes.