1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderplayful marketplace

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by confusedgirl, Jan 17, 2011.

1. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    I just found this website on genderfork by the person that's also in charge of that website so basically what she's doing for genderplayful is making this online clothing store with clothes that break those gender barriers that are just for girls and just for boys. The people that have unique taste in fashion that you can hardly find in stores with just two measly sections. This is for every boy and girl that hates shopping in just that one section and everybody else so EC users check it out and donate to help make this awesome project a reality.

(&&&)

http://genderplayful.tumblr.com/

2. maverick

I love Genderfork, so I'm excited about this store. :thumbsup:

3. alpha

sounds very interesting, I might have to watch that project..seems like my kind of thing..

4. xCrazyInsanity

i don't see the problem with just going into the store and buying what you want?

That being said, I'm only barely on the short side for males, so it might be easier for me than soem others.