1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conservative MEP defends Twitter gay comments

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Lebowski45, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Lebowski45

2. Beachboi92

Because a sex change is shown to be medically safe, practical, and psychologically to be beneficial to someone who is transgendered and wants the sex change. While reparative therapy is psychologically damaging and medically ineffective. It's sort of like a surgeon can't legally remove someone's Spleen just because you ask them to.

3. Kardan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I see his point, and unfortunatly, I've noticed that a lot of people think like this. They don't have all of the information about LGBT people needed to make an informed decision, mainly because they aren't supposed to think about anything controversial. So all they have is mishandled information.

4. maverick

I notice he made a point to emphasize "lifestyle choice". Because everybody wants to be an oppressed minority, it's just all the rage! :dry:

5. Kardan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know! I love spending my days thinking about how I chose to put myself in a position to keep my dreams from comming true.

6. Holmes

I also have the right to seek professional advice and counselling to live as a giraffe, but any psychiatrist would be wrong to help me do that.