1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Springfield pastor Scott Lively explains his views on gays, Holocaust

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.masslive.com/opinion/ind..._lively_explains_views_on_gays_holocaust.html

2. Emberstone

doesnt "knowledgeable" require you have facts to back up your claims mr. 'hitler was a gay man, and gays pushed for the holocaust against the jews and no gays were killed in the holocaust along side the jews and ethnic groups massacered'?

He is what the bible calls a "charlatan" and a "false prophet".

He is a antagonistic brainwasher.

3. Fintan

This guy kills me. He makes ridiculous comments THEN goes to a news agency and plays the victim. Mr. Lively -- We don't need to put words into your mouth... they just seem to flow out of it all on their own.

4. Allecto

Ugh, I hate this guy sfm. I hope he's involved in the next big sex scandal.

5. Emberstone

sounds like the male sarah palin...

This is one of the problems I have with fundementalist chirstians. I have come to regard them in terms of "first to sin, last (if ever) to repent for their sins." It is a foundation of the whole movement. it is about persecuting others above anything else. As long as you are pointing the judgemental finger at someone else, then you dont have to look at your own flaws and faults... and being gay is not a fault or a flaw, expecially when compaired to people like lively, who hires known rapists in a coffee shop he is claiming is tax exempt as a church, and serves young people around the age the rapist has preyed upon in the past. Arent you suposed to background check your employees... maybe just in oregon, i guess.

It is a given that Scott Lively has had more dick him in than a urinal at a nascar race track!!!