1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bill voiding same-sex marriage, civil unions passes Wyoming House

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/articles/2011/01/25/news/doc4d3e6567dfc49341443918.txt

2. mydogstewie

I hate life.

3. midwestblues

Wyoming? I can see they're not eager to put themselves on the map as being any sort of desirable place to go. Enjoy your half a million people, hope you feel like real fucking winners.

4. zeratul

zeratul Guest

Sometimes I think that democracy is mob rule. It's bad for you if the majority of the electors have no regard for justice. The piece of document that is supposed to protect minority rights, the so called supreme law of the land, is being blatantly and selectively ignored whether its regarding gay marriage or national security.

I would cheer for the day a just and noble king to reign over world and crush all these self-preserving no good politicians to the smithereens.

5. Emberstone

the reality is that it is a empty threat. Like it or not, it is unconsitutional to give rights to one group, and deny them to the other. we now are finally addressing that reality.

any state that those this does so in conflict with the consitutition, and therefore, their laws on the matter will be invalidated in time.

6. Charme

Charme Guest

ROFL. The exact same thought ran through mah mind.