1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chick-fil-A cow portrays anti-gay message on sign

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.thedaonline.com/news/chick-fil-a-cow-portrays-anti-gay-message-on-sign-1.1966990

2. jrnewton2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd assume they're mocking Chic-Fil-a? Hard to tell.
    Either way, their biscuits are still fantastic. It's a touch decision. :frowning2:

3. roborama

at least this will give it more coverage so people (like me) can make an informed decision to eat there or not ( i vote not)

4. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I own a business and I'm in food and Even if I were a complete racist or something I would still want to sell my product to everyone possible. I don't think chik fil a is behind this. Its about making money and discriminating would be a stupid move.

5. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

Nah, I think that someone was just making a parody.

6. Doesn't look like it's sponsored by Chick-Fil-A to me, or anyone really. If I had to guess, I'd say it was it was some sort of independent art project or social experiment.

Two things lead me to believe this:
    1. Hardly a way to promote your products and services. There is nothing to gain from bundling your corporate mascot with a discriminatory message.
    2. Anti-gay groups never encourage people to "hate gays". Not even WBP. That would make their cause look less legitimate. Ever notice how carefully Prop 8 literature was crafted?