1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man receives 111-year prison sentence for transgender woman’s murder

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=116000

2. Zontar

What leads to someone committing a string of gay murders? I almost feel sorry for them. Something so completely out of line has to happen in your life for you to feel compelled to murder those of a specific group.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To the 111 years I can only say, "BOO-F**KIN YAH"

4. maverick

Now go to your room and think about what you did.

5. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Alright I'm not suggesting this guy made a mistake I mean murder is murder and I would have given him at least 20 after all he did kill a person, a human being. But... I played a show about a year ago and got called out by what I persumed to be a man. "he" followed me into the men's bathroom and while I'm at the urinal "he" calls me a "dickless motherfucker" and so I make my 2nd dumbest decsision of 2010 which was not a good year for me and my descision was to get violent with this man of about my age. So I leave the bathroom and just start whooping some ass and he gets scared and runs from me instead of fighting so I say I'm just going to leave and head back to the hotel before the cops show Obviously I assaulted someone I should probably leave. Then as I'm in my car leaving as fast as I can so he doesn't get my plate I'm informed he is really a she and I am a total dumbass. Theres a point to all of this hold on I want to finish my story then you can post something like "cool story brah" or whatever the kids are saying. And so to make up my band invited her to come party back at the hotel why anyone in her situation would want to do that is beyond me. I left and drove back home with the singer and his wife and she ended up getting kicked out with a skateboard as her only means of transportation in the middle of Orlando. My point is can it really be seen as a hate crime? I actually thought he was pretty cute until he pissed me off then I found out he was a she then I just felt bad. Like I was a piece of shit for using violence against a woman. Maybe this dude thought he was killing another man. I didn't read the article but murder is murder and 11yrs isn't enough. I don't have a point now that I read this but killing is wrong.

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2011 at 12:58 AM ----------

Oh 111 years I'm retarded. I should really read these things before I post. Anyone else think Ashley looked good?

6. roborama

why must this STILL be happening

7. MaxLinden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is what I would of commented.....
    I hope he get raped for those 111 years... :thumbsup: