1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hateful quake website suspended by host

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.gaynz.com/articles/publish/2/article_9984.php

2. Ridiculous

Excellent.

I have to commend the fact that every single media outlet, including radio, television and paper here in NZ chose to not publish any stories about this on the basis that it was too offensive. Without publicity it never evolved into anything noteworthy; a much better approach then what has happened with the WBC (which hasn't ever been publicised here in NZ to my knowledge either).

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the comment from the Christian woman who is proud of her gay son. Shows that not all Christians hate gays :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: unlike what the website owners clearly think.

4. maverick

Okay, I don't get this religious-disaster-blame thing. If God really hated the gays and lesbians, wouldn't he smite the gays and the lesbians?

People that blame every natural disaster on the gays kill me. I mean, if it was some kind of Sodom-and-Gomorrah deal where every queer in New Zealand turned into a pillar of salt, I could see blaming that on homosexuals, since that's a punishment aimed directly at them.

But earthquakes that kill indiscriminately? Sort of sloppy, considering God's supposedly-phenomenal-cosmic-power.

Ugh...people are so stupid sometimes...

5. TheDarkerPoet

Yes. It's very idiotic. I laughed. I'm sorry. It's just... wow. Heh.
    I mean... what kind of world are we living in that people can actually say, with no doubt in their hearts, that the reason an earthquake was sent (first of all, earthquakes are natural disasters) is because of homosexuals. Those queers who like other queers who hang around with tight jeans and leather jackets. Yes. i caused an earthquake, because I am a lesbian.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For some reason I'm thinking of the Genie right now....

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER! Itty bitty living space.

Why am I thinking Genie I dunno.

7. Aya McCabre

They got around that one by assuming that pretty much everyone is gay (yeah I read it.....). It's not hard to see why it wasn't reported, there was no logical connection between any of their arguments.... And not just the gay ones. They kept going on about 12 year old prostitutes..... I'm pretty sure 12 year old prostitutes in Christchurch was never in the news......