1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afghan Men Struggle With Sexual Identity, Study Finds

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/28/afghan-men-struggle-sexual-identity-study-finds/

2. RedState

I guess they do struggle with it...because if they practice it openly they will probably get their heads cut off. That would make me think twice as well.

3. TheJoker

Military units should research better things..like why they are in someone else's lands.:rolle:

4. Zontar

Well of course you're going to struggle with it if you live in some savage tribal culture that hangs you by the dick for this kind of thing!

Ugh, keep fueling my fears that being gay is the "easy way out"...

5. Beachboi92

it isn't denial it is a culture that doesn't have a problem with homosexuality. There are other cultures like this where the labels of homosexual and straight are not used or even considered to exist and large amounts of people in those cultures participate in same sex activity because there are no cultural ramifications.

It is simply a sub-culture that has managed to develop that even within the very un-accepting middle eastern culture