1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London’s East End Pride should be cancelled, gay campaigners say

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/03/14/east-end-pride-should-be-cancelled-gay-campaigners-say/

2. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

What a crazy world, the EDL teaming up with gay rights activists.

3. Zontar

The more people keep giving into Muslims, the more they're all going to act like gang thugs. Keep the parade going and provide police protection. Muslim intimidation has to stop.

4. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honestly, turning two minority groups against each other. The EDL will do anything, won't they? >.<

5. partietraumatic

To be honest I wouldn't dream of attending an gay pride rally in east london. Some of the stories I have heard about what has happened to gay people there are horrific. You even see posters put up proudly proclaiming the area a 'gay free zone'

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I think if Muslims who be have like that should be deported to some Islamic state, the open minded and one that respect Britain's culter can stay.

7. Elven

I'm fairly sure the English Defence League actually has a gay division, wierdly. Anyway I see how the march may be interpreted as intimidating to the muslims, but that's their problem, their disrimination is vicious, an LGBT Pride March however isn't. It's just to show that there's no such thing as a gay free zone and London's LGBT residents are out and proud. The EDL shouldn't be trying to stir things up -_-

8. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

oh Extremist Muslims... I would get hanged right? It is the 21st Century, get up to date... I guess some people are still going to be barbarians and ignorant s.

9. aidan

10. Elven

Well that sucks >>