1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvard University Attaches Itself to Extreme Anti-Gay, Anti-Islam Hatred

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://news.change.org/stories/harv...-itself-to-extreme-anti-gay-anti-islam-hatred

2. Emberstone

weird... this sounds more like something Harvard School for Divinity would host... but it doesnt seem from the excerpt to be involved.

far right conservatisem (I.E. conserve dominace over minorities-isem) will kill itself out in the end. They are getting more vocal and virulent because society is shifting towards acceptence, and the constitution.

3. Beachboi92

i really hope no one going to fucking harvard would actually go to something like that....

i don't see how any institution for higher education could allow that kind of ignorance and hate in their school...

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

As a side note I like being in Cambridge. This event probably wont get too many people attending. Harvard Square and Cambridge in general has a lot of gays and hipsters who would be turned off by it.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really feel that the only reason Harvard's seal is on it is because it's a Harvard club running the event. I'm sure Harvard, many wouldn't want to support it even in admin. I mean remember that they were being attacked when the Law Dean was going for Supreme Court or something like that or defending the repeal of DADT (sorry that I've forgotten, it's just been quite a while).

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Some times i wish I has a pit of death so I can do a 300 to all the homophobes in the world.