1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoodie-Wearing Gang Of Teens Sought In Savage Anti-Gay Attack

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/03...-by-teens-in-anti-gay-attack-in-williamsburg/

2. zeratul

zeratul Guest

This sort of tragedy is absolutely heinous. But does anyone have any proposals that deal with crime prevention as opposed to criminal investigation?

What can we do to arm righteous citizens against savages like these so that he doesn't need to be in a condition such as he is now in.

These teenagers are not humans.

3. Shevanel

At least their descriptions of the attackers narrows down the suspects a lot. /sarcasm

4. theDunns

theDunns Guest

concealed carry, i got one, (not for illinois, oklahoma actually it's where i'm from) but its honored in other states that have there own, someone starts hassl'n ya, u point it at them and if that don't get there attention u fire off a warning shot or two to scare'em off and then call the cops

5. Arex

This is unsettling, why they would beat someone to a pulp for what they percieved as him being gay, he only looked the part, though if he was I have my doubts. It's unsettling to know where things are going in this day and age.