1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No truce at the RNC: Same-sex marriage, stem cell at issue

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensm..._RNC_Samesex_marriage_stem_cell_at_issue.html

2. NickT

I just don't get it. Why can't we use embryonic stem cells to save thousands. Why can't everyone be treated equally. Why are they so stupid.

3. Emberstone

why can't we accept that more jobs were created under the first year and a half of obama than the whole eight years of bush, and that involves bush inherienting one of the strongest econamies we had seen in decades, and collapsing the econamy, then obama inheriented one of the worst econamies we had seen in decades.

it is all about the RNC acting like four year olds. They dont want the gays to be equal because the gays are to the RNC what the blacks were fifty years ago (today if you count haley barbour). They dont want to allow for life saving medical research deal with stem cells because it would loose them their voter/donor based (the extreme right wing fundie christians). They dont want women to get equal pay for equal work, because that would offend the sensibilities of right wingers who still are stuck in the 'women belong in the house' mindset.

it is a four year old "your different, I don't like you. I wont share my crayons with you." mindset that they are clinging to because when push comes to shove, without the culture war, republicans only have coorporate shillisem to stand on.