1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnival Splendor stranded!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by VinnySR97, Apr 7, 2011.

1. VinnySR97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The carnival Splendor just enterd day 2 of its 7 day cruise to mexico when the engine room caught fire and thick black smoke poured out of the funnel, the ship is left with no hot water, electricty or plumbing. The ship lingers off the cost of mexico and the uss ronald regean attends to the ship bringing food and water supplies. The ship will be towed by 4 tug boats to the port of San Diego for quick maintness, then once all pasengers have disembarked, the ship is to run on it's own power back to long beach were the vessel will be dry docked and completely be fixed. Carnival Cruise Lines is giving out refunds and offering a free cruise for everyone (if they want it). A mexican paradise turned into the ship from hell. A similer problem occured to the Carnival Celebration, i cant find much on that.

Now i know this is from last year but i love this news story! Comments?

2. Shevanel

Nothing really to add, but this forum is really for news that is LGBT-related news.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, perhaps I'm missing something but I'm not sure I see the significance of posting a story that's over a year old, that has absolutely nothing to do with LGBT issues, about a cruise ship that had a fire. There are lots of important and memorable things that have happened in the past, this, to me, doesn't seem to be one of them.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, Chip, just maybe transfer this to Chit Chat?

5. VinnySR97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok first of all i don't know what LGBT means and second i dont know how to transfer this to chit chat i thought this was just news, no need to get aggresive over it

6. Emberstone

the forum's title has a description.