1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top N.O.M. Official Defects

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Dan82

Top N.O.M. Official Defects

2. Beachboi92

3. Shevanel

I wasn't aware this was the Cold War.

4. Emberstone

Prop 8 Trial Tracker has a really good post up about this.

This is what NOM and the right wing/republicans are afraid of. The more people see their behavior, and actually get to know LGBT people, the more they are moving to support LGBT rights.

Look at Martian Luther King Jr., who spoke about how they will come at people seeking their civil rights with violence. he taught not to respond in kind to that violence, and that act of standing up to the authorities peacefully broke apart the long standing rhetoric that people of color of savage and uncivilized. The fact that the marchers did not fight back as they marched for their civil rights showed people that their cause of seeking racial equality was a just one.

It dose not surprise me that this one defected nom after the atlanta stop, when he saw 200+ equality protestors holding a peaceful counter protest, while hearing the hate of the side he had joined. I welcome him, even though I feel he has alot of things he needs to learn, since he does still seem to hold some strange views about gay people, but he is moving in the right direction.

whats the old phrase? kill your enemies with kindnes?

King had it right.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh, just like the WBC, people will start abandoning NOM.