1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Lawsuit’s Unusual Question: Who Is a Man?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/11/nyregion/11sexchange.html?_r=1

2. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    why should it be law that only males may look at another male's penis anyway? It's not as though you need a first-person working knowledge of the natural genitalia to know if someone's faking a urine test.

how ridiculously puritan, imo. If someone is uncomfortable being watched peeing by someone of a particular gender, they can ask for someone else. Personally i'd feel more comfortable with a female attendant than a male, but it wouldn't bother me enough to make issue of it and i highly doubt many people would really care?

3. Zontar

Legally, I can see them taking into consideration what he is currently considered by the government.

This will most likely be cut and dry. Has he been through the procedure to change his sex records? If so, he wins. If not, he's still legally considered female, and will most likely lose.

Of course, this is all independent of the fact that I wouldn't give two fucks who watched me piss, male or female. If you're brave enough to watch me half-naked for more than a few seconds at a time, you deserve all the credit in the world. :lol: