1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former Duke College Republicans chair files three new complaints

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Dan82

Former DCR chair files three new complaints | The Chronicle

2. Emberstone

why is he sueing the college when it was the student group that voted him out? me thinks he does not like the demoratic process.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    honestly, it sort of smacks of a whiny gay guy full of drama trying to make a big deal out of something that isn't that big a deal.

4. Emberstone

if I remeber correctly, he was voted off the board for the college republicans because he was improperly useing funds for personal reasons.

I am a student leader for a campus group, and my only access to our group's funds is that if I purchase things for use in group events, I can file a reimbursement request to get paid back. I just bought 200 wristbands for our upcoming day of silence events, and I had to jump through many hoops to get the event okayed, the price of the wristbands aggred upon, and all the forms filled out. I dont have direct access to the money. I basically budgeted 73 bucks out of my food budget, bought the wristbands, and got paid back for them.

from what I remeber, this guy got caught useing group funds for personal things.