1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Donald Trump's Same-Sex Stance Alienate Gay Travelers?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/22/will-donald-trumps-same-sex-stance-alienate-gay-travelers/

2. Hot Pink

I do think this is rather silly of him. Trump may be entering the political arena, but he should think about how his statements will effect his business--especially when they spend a lot of money on traveling.

3. Emberstone

trump apperently has already signed on to host another season of apprientence... he is not running for president, he is running for attention and to draw ratings to boost his tv show, which was slipping before the birther crap started spewing through his dieased piehole.

4. Hot Pink

I'm not really surprised to find out that it was a publicity stunt.

5. Emberstone

he would have to let go of his show if he wanted to run for president, as it would be a conflict of interest to be employed by a media group that runs numerious news outlets... that is why alot of fox news people have been leaving their paid pundit positions so they could run for president.

Besides, 3-4 years ago, he was pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, a vocal progressive, and supported barrack obama.

6. Hot Pink

So did he really change his mind or was that also part of the publicity stunt?

7. Emberstone

probably a part of the stunt.

if he was serious about running for president, he wouldnt pander to the far right wing extremeist with the birther crap. no outspoken birther will be elected president, because it is a extremist position at odds both with the facts, and the majority of americans.

8. Flyers2011

I knew Trump was an idiot, but this just shows that he's an even bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.

I mean, Trump can barely make decisions on his TV show, he relies on his sons to do it for him. Imagine what would happen if he was elected.

9. Emberstone

if he really was serious about being elected (or even simply the republican nomination), he would not be talking about birtherism, but instead actually talk about real issues. he has started complaining that people are too focused on his birther talk, but his birther talk really is all he ultimately is talking about. He chooses to devote most of his time to obama's birth certificate (which was released years ago), than he does anything else, and when he doesnt talk about birtherism, he is using vague generalities and buzzwords, showing a lack of understanding.