1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beck Lashes Out At King & Spalding, Compares Clement To Civil Rights Heroes

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201104280005

2. bbm2k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One day, Glenn Beck will get what he deserves; a firm kick in the :***:

3. Hot Pink

First Glenn Beck claims to be the equal of Martin Luther King Jr. Now, he's saying that promoting discrimination is exactly what Martin Luther King Jr. would do. Does he even listen to what he says?

4. Emberstone

if president obama tore off his shirt-sleeves, ran into a cave, pulled out osama bin laden, and beat the crap of him with his bare hands until his skull caved in, Beck would demonize obama, saying his capture of bin laden makes america less safe, and is proof obama is a muslim who was born in (as sarah palin puts it, and beck defends her to the hilt) the country of 'africa'.

Beck would then proceed to hump a goat, slits its neck, hump it again, and burn its entrails as a offering to Murdoch.

Case in point: Beck is a mentally unstable lunatic.

5. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If Spalding left because of the HRC efforts bullying might be a fair label. I don't believe the means justify the ends. Though, I can't help but wonder if there isn't more going on. If a law firm agrees to a case, I wouldn't think they would just drop it like that.