1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Activist Stephen Baldwin on Obama and Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 7, 2011.

1. Dan82

2. Emberstone

I love how he was saying in a article recently that he knows he will get less hollywood jobs now.

... ugh, no. you get few hollywood jobs because you suck as a actor. that reality is heightened when put up against your brothers.

3. aidan

He was on Celebrity Big Brother UK, which he used as a medium to convert people to ~*~christianity~*~

One of his arguments were "if we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys???"... I don't think we should take this buffoon seriously.

4. Emberstone

I don't know. he does seem kind of monkeyish... maybe he has devolved somewhat, and his hybrid brain can't comprehend simple, elementary concepts of reality.

5. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've seen Sharks in Venice. Yeah, I will not be taking him seriously any time soon. :wink:

6. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl4CXj7jcZg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

He's too silly to be taken seriously xD

My response.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1wcs7SZj0&feature=player_detailpage#t=35s[/YOUTUBE]

ACTIVIST. MYESSSSSS

#6 Shevanel, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  7. Eric

Wasn't Stephen Baldwin the one in Slap Shot 2? That movie should send him straight to hell no matter what he does from now on.

8. Emberstone

it is a shame, alec and danial are good actors. Alec is incredible as an actor.

Stephen is the one you keep locked up in the attic.

oh, and for you enjoyment, sane baldwin speaketh:

"Well, in the modern political world, people like that -- whether or not I'm related to them -- only help us raise money. They want to ban gay marriage because those people are incapable of having a biological family -- that's their only argument. You can ban gay marriage, but if you're going to make it fair, then you have to ban marriage for everybody else who won't produce children. But they just single out groups of people that they hate."

Gotta love Alec's pointed, intelligent apprasial.

#8 Emberstone, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011