1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andrew Shirvell seeks dismissal of U-M student leader's stalking suit

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 11, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.freep.com/article/201105...ng-suit?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

2. Emberstone

this is neo-conservativsem at its purest political impulse.

they victimize people because of their ignorant ideology, then claim the victim when they get caught in the act.

I don't remeber the student body president creating a blog to abuse him, or going to where he was to hurrass and slander him.

he is like sarah palin. a reporter asks her a question about "what do you like to read", and she declare herself the victim for being asked such a 'political question'... really? are you sure you not just illiterate, seeing as you paid someone to write your books for you?

3. s5m1

There is an old saying: "A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client." Sounds like it fits perfectly here.

4. No One

Being from Michigan, I have been following this story closely. I was ecstatic when he was dismissed from his position. He's a nut.

5. Emberstone

a nut with small nuts.