1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 20, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147662/First-Time-Majority-Americans-Favor-Legal-Gay-Marriage.aspx

2. NickT

I've seen this chart before, but in a slightly bigger, wider graph. It looked like a penis. :slight_smile:

3. Hot Pink

Some hearts and minds out there must be beginning to change. This is a wonderful thing.

4. Jim1454

That is promising news for the brothers and sisters south of the Canadian / US border!

5. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    WHEEE!

I'm not even in America, but that's very promising. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
    I hope it keeps rising.

6. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

[​IMG]

This chart I find fascinating. There was an incredible increase in support for gay marriage just in the last year among all groups but republicans and conservatives.

Finally.

7. Think maybe it's from all the attention to what bullying and hate is doing to gay youth? I'm not sure what the attitude change is due to, but it's welcome nonetheless.