1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Determined Supporter Is Trying to Fix Rick Santorum’s Google Problem

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/06/rick_santorums_supporters_are.html

2. Emberstone

lol... a dozen people... that will really fix it.

it is so ingrained in the internet that it would be considerably harder (and basically at this point impossible) to change it than it was for the true patriotic americans to make rick santorum be described in a accurate definition of who he is, which is a shitty person with shitty arrogances, and shitty facist beliefs.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's humanly possible to erase it. I mean searching Rick Santorum get's 5, 610,000 hits. I wonder how many of those are the produce of Savage :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Nomad187

lmfao the facebook page got hijacked and is now being run by someone who hates Santorum check it out ;P

5. Kanen

Can I just say that I am in love with Dan Savage? Seriously, he is a political genius. That is the way to undermine a person's campaign.

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

slighty off typic but have you seen googles new Ad wich is devoted to the 'it get's better' project. When was the last time a company like that public showed surport for LGBT rights in there ad? It showed clips of videos from the project even Dan Savage him self.
    Side note: it is very clever marketing