1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twins’ Guard Reprimanded For Scolding Lesbian Couple

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/...uard-reprimanded-for-scolding-lesbian-couple/

2. Pandur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I thought guys liked seeing girls kiss. Unless the guard was a woman...

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't recall anything in the 10 Commandments stating a girl can't kiss another girl, nor anything about homosexuality...

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That guy is so crazy. How is a kiss playing "grab ass"? I just laugh at that quote. Then the 10 commandment thing, again, crazy. I wish they would have asked him which one says women aren't allowed to kiss. I hope someone finds out who he is, advertise it to the local gay community, and then gay couples can walk by his station and have a quick kiss. :smilewave

And what about the kiss cam they show at the game? He has no objection to that or the straight couples who might have a quick kiss in the stadium.

The sad part is he feels like a holy man now for being reprimanded since the bible says people will be persecuted for their beliefs. So he can point to that verse and be all proud of what a saint he is. :eusa_naug