1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hong Kong government hires 'gay conversion expert'

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.fb6f66e08eae0ce02ece50a72ee19eda.1f1

2. Zontar

>prayer

nope.avi

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm going to be sick.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Sniper rifle at the ready.

5. Skiel

Skiel Guest

If this is how HK people in general feel towards gay people, then the next time I'm there on vacation, I'LL TALK LOUDLY ON THE TRAIN WITH MY FRIENDS, SO THAT EVERYONE HEARS ME SAYING HOW HONG KONG IS BECOMING MORE LIKE CHINA AND BEING FILLED WITH MORE UNEDUCATED PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW ADVANCED THE PROVINCE IS BECOMING! I'll say it once in english and once it canto. :angry: I hate my adopted country! I hate you hk! And I hate how you copied NY's "I <3 NY" logo too!!!!

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Err isn't Hong Kong China? I mean it's the capitol city if I recall.

7. Skiel

Skiel Guest

Technically yes but their governments are still separate. Hk and China will be one and the same in another 50 or so years. Maybe less. Some hk citizens are separationist. Those who feel that way dont' like to associate ourselves with China and the mainland. also people from China can't live, buy a home or work in HK as a citizen. They need to get a HK id or citizenship to live in HK. =/ basically Hk is like canada is to the US except China's military protects Hk if something happens lol

---------- Post added 20th Jun 2011 at 10:35 PM ----------

Even though HK was turned over to China over a decade ago, i still don't acknowledge it as a part of china lol But technically! yes, hk is china xD

---------- Post added 20th Jun 2011 at 10:38 PM ----------

actually i shouldn't say the governments are completely separate..it is separate to a limited degree. It's confusing! lol