1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I read this... and God!! I Cried !!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by spacedudeiitb, Jun 22, 2011.

1. spacedudeiitb

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is a story of Harish Iyer, A victim of Child Sexual Abuse in India.

"I was seven years old when it started. I was at a relative’s home. His wife was also there. As always, he wanted to give me a bath. He soaped me to a rich lather and suddenly started playing with my penis. I didn’t know how to react, but didn’t mind it. I think it felt nice, though weird. He asked me to do the same to him and I obliged. He then asked me to suck his penis. I was repelled by it. He forced his penis into my mouth. I moved away and started crying loudly. He told me that he would kill me and everyone in his family if I didn’t shut up. He then asked me to suck his penis again and this time, I did it till he spurted on my face. There was a knock at the door then. It was his wife. “I will be back in a while,” she said from outside. He lifted and took me out. He pushed me on the cot, turned me around and then raped me. He continued to rape me for 11 more years.
    "

"All my childhood I lived a dual life—the life when I was being abused, and the life when I wasn’t. It dictated my very being. It was years of continuous abuse, years of pain, years of breach with not a single soul to reach out to. I bled from my anus often, and once did gather the courage to tell mom. And she thought it was because of the summer heat. I don’t blame her now. She was completely ignorant about the fact that male children are susceptible to sexual abuse and need to be protected. I became reserved though I did have friends—a tree that was beside my house, the chirping birds, the flies, the ants, the lizards, all were mine, and I loved them immensely. With them, I blabbered. Anything to be myself in.
    "

"At school, I never had a male friend until the eighth standard. I never trusted a man. I couldn’t understand the growing-up phenomenon. I wondered often why boys touch each other and speak, why they play the ‘beat the butt’ game… it was all distasteful for me. There was this experimental streak in them that I never could understand or relate to. I thought the girls were much more comfortable with their bodies. They discussed and spoke to each other about breasts and their undergarments. Boys lived in the realm of fantasy.

I never fantasised about men or women as I grew up. I was completely asexual. I was very body conscious. I thought my body was disfigured by constant abuse. I couldn’t bear to be seen from the rear. As a result, I would chicken out from anything that made me stand first in the row, showing my rear to the rest. My constrained body posture made me walk shaking my butt, which people thought was typically girlish.
    "

"When I shifted from school to college, I would get some fantasies about pleasurable sex with boys. But I thought this was because of my abuse and tried forcing my mind to think of girls. But the fact remains that until I reached college, I didn’t have a thought of a guy or a girl. No sexual fantasy whatsoever. Yes, my mind was replete with curious questions about anatomy and reproduction. But no sexual fantasy as such. I felt hatred and resentment towards anything that was masculine. I found it rather weird that I was getting these sexual thoughts about men and was dreaming about the very penises that I dreaded.
    "

Today, he's a gay rights activist. He's of course also fighting against CSA.
    I cried on reading this story.

Your views please.

2. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

oh my god...i'm just kind of speechless right now. i'm kind of stunned by this horrific story and proud of his awesomeness later in life

3. thedylan

unfortunately its really sad but this happens every day in some countries and secretely in others

4. Pandur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is it bad that I don't feel bad after reading this? I have heard far worse in my adolescent group.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's just kinda totally sad how the world can be...but same time how amazing it can be if you take pain and turn it into power.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    His story really shows how people that come from horrible beginnings can go on to be great people. Thanks for sharing.

7. ArcaneVerse

No not really, but just because something might not be as bad as something else doesn't mean the pain felt by that person isn't the same or worse.

8. Pandur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea what I meant was I hear far worse things so I'm somewhat desensitized to this stuff. I'm not in any way saying his pain is less than others. I just have trouble making my thoughts clear. :confused:

9. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Thats so sad I am happy He is much better now, I hate rapists And there is only one punishment worth of that, to be castrated with a not very sharp knife with no anesthetic.