1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK terrorists told: Pretend to be gay so you don't get caught

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Dan82

UK terrorists told: Pretend to be gay so you don't get caught - mirror.co.uk

2. Emberstone

If Rick Santorum can pretend to be straight, then I guess terrorists can pretend to be gay...

3. Shevanel

Is it really so hard for you to be nice? Why must you make such bullshit claims at the expense of others? (Regardless of whether you know them or not, whether they're public figures or not, regardless of anything, you do realize how much of a dick you make yourself look like when "attempting to make fun" of others who may or may not be dicks themselves.) I just don't get it.

On topic: I saw this on a few other news websites. It's interesting. That's about it.

4. Ridiculous

Uh, why would they need to pretend they are gay to fend off a female anyway? They don't need to accept any offer that is ever proposed to them.

5. Emberstone

You need to step back, take a deep breath, and understand that the rest of the world is not confined to your opinion. Of all the politicians we have today, Rick Santorum is the one who acts most like a self-hating closeted gay person. His behavior fits in line with other far right conservatives who turn out to be both deeply homophobic, and gay themselves.

In calling me a 'dick', your kind of being one yourself.

Not everyone shares your politics, and if you have a problem with that, it is your problem to deal with, not everyone elses. We should be able to voice our opinons and views without being called durogatory names.

6. Eric

The cliche about conservative activists being closeted gay people is really getting old fast. Not all of them are gay. And until Rich Santorum is caught with another guy's weiner in his hands, we can safely assume he's heterosexual.

Also, it's important to separate political opinions from rumour and speculation about people. Saying Rick Santorum's gay is not the same as saying Rick Santorum's efforts to undermine gay rights has made him lose respect and credibility among moderate conservatives, and stands absolutely no chance of being elected President. And I don't even know how Rick Santorum comes up in a thread about European terrorists.

Back on topic again: It's horribly hypocritical of radical Muslims who hate gay people to pretend to be gay themselves. I can't possibly see how anyone could join their ranks. And besides, people can't possibly be so naive as to believe that terrorist leaders are anything but self-serving fear mongers.

7. whiterosebeka

:eusa_clap

8. Shevanel

I love how you think my post is about political opinion. xD You're too fuckin hilarious man. So is the rest of your post xD

+1 to Eric for knowing what I'm talking about.

#8 Shevanel, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  9. RedState

To quote the great Sgt. Hulka from "Stripes": "Lighten up Francis".
    don't get out much do ya?
    xD

#9 RedState, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011