1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant believe they said these things!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 12, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

While I was surfing the web tonight, I came across two things that really set me off.
    One was a lady asking for advice. Her seventeen year old son had just come out to her, and she was worried whether her gay son wud rape his twin brother. I'm sorry but, what the FUCK. She was even considering kicking out her son! Wtf makes her think her son is a rapist just because he's gay. Ah makes me so mad!

Something else I just found via google:
    When asked what this person wud do if she found out someone she knew was gay, she said, "I would treat it like any other birth defect". This woman somehow thinks being homosexual can be compared with autism or even sociopathy. She said that homosexuals are unnatural and abnormal because they don't wish to reproduce. Wtf

2. British Lad

British Lad Guest

That sounds really F***ed up.

3. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    My advice: try not to look up things you know are going to make you mad. There are enough people in everyday life that are gonna say some terrible things, why go looking for it? Some people say things online that they would never say in real life, and lots of these things can be pretty offensive.

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know plenty of straight people who don't want to reproduce. VHEMT

5. Sadepeura

Okay, those people have some serious problems. I'm glad I don't know them.

6. Eric

That's amazing. xD

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I personally don't exactly agree with saying about homosexuality is comparable to autism, as though autism is a bad thing. I'm gay and I have Asperger's. I know you may not have been meaning to give it a negative connotation or anything like that. It just kinda sounded like that...

8. Just Passing

These things are irritating, but only because it's out of lack of knowledge and probably raised homophobia, not actual opinion. I hope these two individuals learn about homosexuality more and are more open to the idea of it, but it may never happen.

I agree with everything said here. Having Asperger's and being gay aren't bad either way. Believe me, I too should know. :grin:

9. ICTOAUN

no no i wasnt bashing autism at all! the lady said being gay was like being autistic, not me. i have an autistic cousin and love him to death. id never say that