1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frisking rules set for gay, lesbian jail guards

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/25063/frisking-rules-set-for-gay-lesbian-jail-guards

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fair enough if they don't let guys frisk women and they don't let women frisk guys (which to the best of my knowledge they don't, but I didn't read the article properly)

#2 Kerze, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Sounds fair, but how are they going to make sure that the gay guy touching the women is actually gay? Not only that, but what if the person being searched is gay?

4. trannydude

how are they going to say whos gay and whos not? and whats stopping some straight pervert from lieing about their sexuallity so that they can see the naked bodies of the oppisite sex?

5. Anawim

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I didn't see anywhere in the article where it says that gay men would be allowed to frisk women it just says they wouldn't be allowed to frisk other men. So you won't be seeing any naked bodies.

As for being able to tell someone is gay by the way they act, that's just an incredibly stupid statement and the person who made it should be embarrassed and ashamed for saying something so dumb.

6. Bibliophile

Fully concur. Its simply going to mean that gay or lesbian correctional officers do not do searches.