1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Levine on American Idol

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by MyDecember, Aug 15, 2011.

1. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have to say he took the words out of my mouth. This was one of the main reasons I stuck to watching his show and stopped watching A.I. after Adam Lambert.

Adam Levine Rips 'American Idol,' Talks Gay Brother

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Makes sense. I always found Idol ridiculous in this aspect...

3. EWU2012

I enjoyed reading this article. I totally agree with him as well about American Idol. It also doesn't hurt that he is really hot. lol A bit to skinny but still hot. :slight_smile:

4. XXReye

I remember reading an old issue of The Advocate with Adam Levine in it...they asked him if it bothered him that a lot of gays thought he was hot/he had a huge gay fanbase, but he said it didn't. It's good to have such a strong straight ally out there :slight_smile:

5. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's funny how American Idol is so different from Canadian Idol. Theo Tams was a contestant on Canadian Idol back in 2008, and he came out during the show, and not after the show had finished, like Adam Lambert. Theo Tams had the guts to come out, and it was a really nice coming out, so low-key, just casually mentioning his ex-bf. He even ended up winning too!

[Youtube]huecVWc3uFs[/Youtube]