1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachmann advisor tied to Martin Ssempa

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Kidd, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm really not. For those of you who don't know who Martin Ssempa is....

It's pretty infuriating but also funny in a very tragic sort of way, just so you're warned.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w[/YOUTUBE]

2. Emberstone

was ssempsa one of the big loudmouth assholes pushing the 'kill the gays' bill?

his name is familer, and I swear I have heard alot of anti-christian bullshit coming from his mouth in videos. amazing how the african right wing turns jesus into hitler, then emulates what the real hitler did, claiming it to be moral and christian.

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Yep...

4. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is why you stay in school kids...

So many questions...

1. Why?
    2. What kind of research did he do?
    3. What church is this even?
    4. How does he have that large of an audience?

I think the speaker has some very bad internalized homophobia, he was way too interested and amazed with this issue, LOL... I mean do they really need a "national taskforce" wtf? they must be BORED over there...

I wish I could get an interview with this man, I feel like making him look ridiculous would not be very hard... or knocking him into next tuesday for that matter...

So glad to live in the USA after watchin that, wow.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Actually, I'm pretty sure Martin Ssempa has been banned from entering the United States under a law that was just passed two weeks ago or something like that. The new law bans people that violate LGBT rights or advocate the violation of LGBT rights from entering the U.S. so, you know, that's good and stuff.

Plus, I love how in the video he demonstrates a fisting for the audience, and then he tells all the children to leave the room. Crazy people are so crazy.

6. JudasKissedHIM

And I'm so glad to live in South Africa when I read the LGBT News, Right, Issues & Equality forum.

7. Dominoflare

Dominoflare Guest

That guy is just mentally disturbed.
    There's a ban like that over here as well...to stop people like him from entering the UK

8. Emberstone

I love how this steaming pile of shit spends more time thinking about gay sex than I, a gay man, do.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This man clearly has some weird fetish about crap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Double entendre purposefully meant lol

10. Emberstone

that asshole ruined ice cream for me!!!

11. maverick

What kills me is that evangelical Christians push legislation like this in third world countries because they know they could never get it to fly here. This is literally international cooperation in the name of oppression and hatred.

Can you imagine someone going to the United States Congress and asking for legislation to be passed that would charge any of these kids with the death penalty?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh wait, we just let Protestant vigilantes carry out that sentence. That way Christian leaders can approve of the murder (in a "Tsk tsk, that's what happens when you go against the word of God" sort of way) without having to literally wear the blood on their own hands.

A part of Leviticus people tend to forget about:
    You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

12. Emberstone

silly person... fundementalist evangelical christians are illiterate... otherwise they would have been capable of actually reading the bible, which would mean they would not be fundementalist evangelical christians.