1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Campaign disclosure board dismisses two complaints against anti-gay marriage groups

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://politicsinminnesota.com/2011...-complaints-against-anti-gay-marriage-groups/

2. Hot Pink

Re: Campaign disclosure board dismisses two complaints against anti-gay marriage grou

You mean to tell me that conservative-fueled organizations are corrupt? Wow. Really didn't see that coming. </sarcasm>

3. SaphireMoon

about 2-3 hours north of the twin cities in MN
    Re: Campaign disclosure board dismisses two complaints against anti-gay marriage grou

lol so sad, but so funny and true

4. Emberstone

well, it is no surprise that corrupt and conservative starts with the letter C, which is also the first letter in 'crazy', 'costly', and 'criminal'.

---------- Post added 18th Aug 2011 at 11:29 PM ----------

oh, and lets not forget 'coorporate cuddling cocksuckers'.

5. Shevanel

You know what's spelled with an L? Loser.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg[/YOUTUBE]

6. Meropspusillus

Guys, let's cut on the ragging on conservatives. Not just in this thread, but all over the site. I vehemently disagree with many conservative policies, however, despite beginning with the same letter, not all conservatives are crazy, just like not all liberals are losers. Liberal politicians aren't any less corrupt than conservative politicians also.

I think it's important that we don't rail on people for their political beliefs because we have plenty of conservative members of EC. I don't want anybody to read a thread like this and leave the support-system EC is intended to create because they feel unwelcome.

Let's take our issues with the policies themselves. Let's take issues with conservative politicians. Let's take issue with widespread homophobia. Let's let alone the idea that "conservative is synonymous with corrupt and evil, because it's not true."

7. Shevanel

Thank You. For the record, I was just making a point with the Ace Ventura clip. xD You did it in much less of a comedic fashion though. :slight_smile: