1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Surprise for Bisexual Men: Report Indicates They Exist

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/health/23bisexual.html

2. Shevanel

Nice to know there have to be studies to prove we exist.

3. Vivien

Vivien Guest

I feel this is kind of funny.. Like really people just thought it was a myth

4. maverick

I don't know why people don't believe in bisexuality, to me it makes a LOT more sense than only being attracted to one half of the human race.

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I my view everybody should be bi, and i am gay

6. DarkClarity

I exist! Ho-:***:-ray!

7. Emberstone

awww. now my bisexual friend cannot declare himself the 'unicorn'.

8. maverick

Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't more people who are bi than who are strictly gay/lesbian/straight.

To me, an increase in true bisexual attraction would signal that humanity really is moving into a postgender society.

9. Uniboth

I've always envied bisexuals. You guys are the only ones that get the chance to know what the best of both world really means. More than that, you get to be uniquely cool. I would come out in an instant if I was bi. Although, that could be just because I'm not bi.

10. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I think the whole "I said I was bi when I was really gay" thing has got people fucked in the head. Don't get me wrong, I understand why people say it. It's a chance at "normality" when you feel...well...not normal, but people have to understand that bisexuality didn't come from that. Gay men who aren't fully comfortable with themselves started identifying as bi because bisexuality exists, not because they were making something up...I just feel kinda bad for the bisexual people who's sexual orientation isn't taken seriously.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the negative, it won't matter because people will still use it as a means of saying "ok so it's true they're confused".

On the positive, it's good to see that finally its existence has been proven, maybe gays will stop being bitches about bisexuals and really accept them to our own community. I mean hell on the Tyra Show where they had that whole "gay kingdom" thing, they called the bisexual the "villain" because he doesn't exist. >_> So I'm glad it's been proven.