1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABC Q and A talks christianity and homosexuality

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by matt3208pc, Sep 19, 2011.

1. matt3208pc

Thought some would find this interesting, skip to the parts on Christians and Gays and Gay Marriage and Kids. I particularly enjoyed Kristina's comments at 44 minute mark regarding christianity and homosexulaity. Also in Romulus & the HSC the guy makes a good point about denying gay people their full humanity, although he gets to it in a very roundabout way.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s3316101.htm

#1 matt3208pc, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. FoxFire11

It was a good episode Kristina Kennelly & Cristina Rad were good and Jim Wallace once again put his foot in it again showing the homophobic nature of the ACL (Australian Christian Lobby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Thanks Jim Well said :slight_smile:

He loves the word agenda

3. Emberstone

I love when infantile stupids stumble over their words and babble through their statements.

4. maverick

I love the word agenda.

Homophobes always get spanked in public debate, I don't know why they even try.

5. Allecto

The only agenda that gay people have is to be treated with respect and given the same rights as straight people. I don't think that's too much to ask. -_-