1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Palin Gets in Verbal Brawl at Bull Riding Bar

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...alin-gets-in-verbal-brawl-at-bull-riding-bar/

2. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Kinda feel bad for her. But this is why you don't publicize your life on T.V. or write publicity stunt books. Not saying she asked for it or deserves it but I'm shocked she still lashes out like that.

3. Eric

She flat out doesn't deserve to be treated like that, and as annoying as Sarah Palin can be, she doesn't deserve to be called a whore. Bristol sort of lost my sympathy when she alluded to the person's sexual orientation, but she didn't exactly seem to say anything offensive about it. And, how old was the guy? Like, 40? Seriously. Don't attack someone half your age. -_-

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ....I'm sorry but the entire article just sounded stupid lol....

5. Shevanel

Obviously the "homosexual" comment may seem "rude" and blah blah blah. However, it could be a valid observation. I know it's not right to automatically assume someone might be LGBT because of their mannerisms and such, but probably the biggest demographic to straight up call Sarah Palin evil are LGBT people. So, I honestly don't think she was attempting to be mean or anything.

The Heckler is at fault. If I was her, I would've straight up kicked the shit out of him. What a cunt that guy was, regardless of who's daughter she is.

6. seeksanctuary

I've called Palin a whore.

... Thing is, I've said it in my home, because of something I found stupid. Not randomly flung it about at her daughter in a bar after making a lewd sexual comment that a person had no right to make. That was gross of the guy, and seriously? I think they're both stupid. Him for starting the fight, and her for taking the bait.

This is when a simple "go to hell" works nicely.