1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rick Perry's New Endorser: New Hampshire "Sold" Adopted Kids to Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/09/rick-perry-endorser-sold-kids-homosexuals

2. Emberstone

if you say rick perry's name 6 times infront of a mirror in a darkened room...

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My head is really starting to hurt now.....I think this group of candidates may be worse than that of Bush...though frankly maybe not....I just feel like the Republicans....can we have one person who actually HAS a brain?

Insert RedState here to accuse me of slander :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. TheRoof

lol tell me about it. I actually do think Bush was slightly better than these crazy tea party nutjobs. Compared to Rick Perry, Bush actually seems classier and more intelligent. And I have never imagined in my life that I'd actually say good things about Bush :dry:

5. Emberstone

I never thought I would say there was someone worse then bush... so far, the republican presidential cannidates have like 4-5 people worse then bush, and only a few with a brain... but having real, quantifiable intelligence and actual morality and ethics is a deterrent to republican primary voters these days. Hitler could wear a disguise, and win the next strawpoll if he just remebered to use a bunch of buzzwords, hate the poor people, celebrating cancer patients dieing, and booing soldiers who serve our country with honor and passion.

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I genuinely believe that Jon Huntsman is the only candidate that has a shot in hell at winning the general election but he isn't crazy enough for the Tea Party--he won't survive the primaries.

7. Emberstone

I agree. Huntsman is no fool (like the rest), and he actually seems to do something none of the other canidates do, which is to care about america, not just the right wing. I do not agree with all of huntsman's policies, but I would not feel my rights and life would be in threat of unconstitutional fuckery if he was elected. The govener of colorado, colemen, is also one to consider, but no one seems to be giving him the time of day. It also seems fred karger was basically gone before he even announced his canidacy.

There is no place for intelligence and modarate politics in the modern republican party.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys....I think this best describes this race....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg[/youtube]

:slight_smile:

9. Emberstone

Don't you love it when something meant to be satire to the point of stupidity turns out to be a valid representation of reality?

10. LikeMyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What I hope? That Rick Perry resigns from being goberner (misspelled on purpose) but fails to become president.
    Then that he suffers some maiming, scarring accident.
    And goes bald.
    And develops a stutter.
    and a twitch.
    and eats tainted cantaloupe
    and dies

oh, did I say that

-surely not-

11. Emberstone

is it just me, or does being grounded in reality automatically disqualifies you from winning the texas governership these days?

it seems the same holds true for gop presidential race.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nine Eleven

13. Emberstone

I am TOTALLY GOING TO WRITE IN "Raven from Emptyclosets.com" into the presidential write in space!!!

14. RedState

First of all:
    Revan: You obviously have never spent any time or heard any Democratic politician speak from the Well of any legislative Chamber...or any politician (with the exception of a few) for that matter. Intelligence has never been a qualification for higher office :slight_smile:

Emberstone: Once again, your analysis is as clumsy as it is inaccurate. According to the most recent Gallup poll released friday shows a majority of Americans view Obama "the same as" or "worse" than G.W Bush. I used to worry about you spouting your rambling commentary out in public...for fear of people thinking you were a kook...but I have reversed that opinion...because the more people like you spout your "commentary" in public, the easier my job gets, so thank you... spew away. Have a good night :slight_smile:

Kidd: If the "tea party" completely controls every aspect of the GOP...which seems to be the common theme for people who have no idea what they are talking about...why is Bachmann..who is the standard bearer of the Tea Party and the favorite of them...the founder of the Tea Party Caucus in the House of Representatives...why is she tanking so much in the polls of GOP voters?

LikeMyCloset: Typical left response...you need to join forces with the Democratic legislative candidate from Alaska that wished Palin would die in a plane crash. You need to speak more in public too...you have a good night as well :slight_smile:

I, myself, am going to support Romney more than likely...that is if I don't write in Pat Buchanan.

But, as far as the actual topic goes, seriously? The endorsements of individual state legislators don't amount to a whole lot in the grand scheme of things (from a strategy standpoint)...an endorsement from a governor is obviously a different ballgame. Presidential campaigns have a lot more important things to do than vet the endorsements of the hundreds of state legislative endorsements (and local elected officials) that any given number of all candidates may get....certain exceptions (criminal record/activity..and other obvious public indiscretions) apply obviously.

#14 RedState, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nine Eleven was bad.

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Oh and hun, switch the e and a remember?

16. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Because a lot of these people are inherently sexist, which partly explains their rabid opposition to anything LGBT related, and Perry says the same things she does but he's better to them because he, you know, has a penis. Before Perry entered the race she was doing fine, and then the very next day she tanked.

Sad, but true.

#16 Kidd, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  17. LikeMyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had someone ask me the other day - how could your mother not be cool with gay ppl but be a liberal. I suppose we might also ask - how could somone be queer and republican, but I guess it happens.

What makes people support politics that are personally hurtful to them?

18. RedState

Kidd: I have to disagree to a point. Yes, some people are sexist...some people are racists...and I think that sad commentary on our world will be here long after you and I depart this world. That being said, I wouldn't say that they are saying the exact same things...they certainly differ on one of the biggest issues that resinates with the "tea party" type, immigration (at least offering in state tuition to undocumented people--which I do disagree with) in which Perry has taken a beating.

Bachmann is still the tea party favorite, however her decline has resulted not because of mass sexism (if that were the case Palin would never gotten the traction or influence she has gathered), but rather people simply aren't buying her gig...sometimes the base can surprise you.

This whole notion of pandering is nothing new. Good lord, every time a national politician fundraises/campaigns in Hollywood they all claim to be Jewish.

When the same people campaign and fundraise in the South they are all Jesus freaks.

Every time the President speaks to a black audience he launches into this absurd preacher-man accent...go figure. It happens...it has always happened and always will...no matter what party they belong to.

LikeMyCloset: "How can you be queer and republican?'
    The answer is easy: I have a brain and I use it.

Have a good night :slight_smile:

19. Emberstone

So basically what you are saying is that because you cling to a ideaology, then only people who do not conform to that idealology does not have a brain? Maybe if you had a brain and used it, you would not ally yourself with a party whoses establishement has made it clear that there view of you, RedState, and everyone on this forum, is basically as such: "go fuck yourself, Faggot, and die!"

He who defends and priases those who demonize him is a fool in every sense of the word.

So enjoy railling against those taxes that pay for everything you take for granted, such as the roads you use, the military that protects you, the fire departments that put out your house, and the police officers who combat the crime that threatens your families safety and well-being. Have fun demonizing the working class for being the real engine of our econamy (without their production of the products we buy and the services we use, your CEO friends would be dirt poor with no one to do all the real work that brings the money in). enjoy clapping it up over people dieing because insurance companies can drop you the moment you get sick, and run away with all the money you paid to have insurance when you needed. Pat youself on the back when more kids commit suicide because your kind spend so much time demonizing LGBT people useing bullshit and disproven lies, and pretend that there is no problem when the additudes your party are used to legitimize hurassment, abuse, and at times murder.

Cause the republican party could really care less about you RedState. You are, after all according to them, destroying america, the stability of society, and the family unit. it must make you so proud to know that they view you as a cancer killing - their view of - the 'american way of life'.

20. RedState

Maybe if you had a sense of humor you could actually see the levity in that remark...but I guess that's asking too much....but do me a favor...repeat all that when you go out tomorrow...to everyone you see...especially the part about republicans causing people to commit suicide..that one is always a crowd pleaser I hear.

Oh yes, we enjoy doing all those things you said...while we are smoking cigars and drinking fine brandy at the country club we always make fun of poor people and...you know...I forgot what ethnic group we were supposed to make fun of this week...damn...I'll have to go back through my email and find out. I wouldn't want to be behind the times now would I? Oh, that reminds me...I've gotta get my rich white guy republican outfit from the cleaners...I got red wine on it during a cocktail party.

Please.

If you actually want a serious response, try next time to post something serious yourself.

Have a good night ::smilewave

#20 RedState, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011