1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cain Gay Is A Choice

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Dan82

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA2ExMmxMnI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

2. Jonathan

*sigh*
    Another idiot...:rolle:

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Obviously we all know it isn't a choice but even if it was, so what? Religion is a choice and people receive all kinds of benefits, and exemptions, and privileges because of it, so? I love how he just throws the question back in Joy's face instead of actually defending his position too, not like he could anyway...

4. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    pressed play
    ....ok
    ...ok
    ..ok believes its a choice
    ...."show me the science"...

there is no picture or abundance of lol's that can be used to express how hard I laughed.

5. seeksanctuary

Exactly. Being gay isn't wrong, regardless of whether or not it's a choice. Bringing up the concept of "choice" over and over again is just a foolish way of trying to say "they deserve to be judged because it's their own fault"; it's just more victim blaming.

6. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Emberstone

If homosexuality is a choice, can we start saying that right-wing stupidity is a choice also?

There is no evidence that sexuality is a choice, as all the evidence is that it isent. People assume it is a choice because some people do not come out till later, and in a heterocentric society, it can be hard to disentangle ones sexuality from the expectation that everyone is heterosexual in the first place.

8. Bosco

Yea to me, I really don't understand why the choice vs. not a choice arguement is such a big deal. So what if it is a choice? What if it isn't?
    The fact still remains that there really is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

It's like arguing over whether liking apples over oranges is genetic. And moreover trying to convert the world into a homogenous sea of apple lovers =3=

9. Zontar

I've come to realize that there are certainly much worse choices you can make than being homosexual.

If it were even a choice to begin with.