1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Openly gay soldiers may destroy military, Bachmann says

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Dan82

Openly gay soldiers may destroy military, Bachmann says | The Colorado Independent

2. Emberstone

as opposed to fundie christian facisem movement, which demans the constitution, rejects the actual founding ideas of this nation, and spreads hatred as its main export... well, that, and the fundie christian facisem movement also tends to refuse to regulate the shipping of jobs over seas, the protection of citizen/worker rights, or the notion that people should be able to earn a living wage...

Michelle Bachmann is what Jesus Christ called a 'False Prophet'. If you take her seriously, you can't call yourself for a christian according to christ himself.

Bachmann, gays have been serving in the military far longer than you have been getting entitlement checks from the goverment which you so openly oppose, but still take.

Oh, and I and alot of the jewish population are still waiting for your apology for smiling when you saw a 40x60foot picture of jewish holocaust victims in a open grave with the caption "obama care". So your relating patiants rights to genocide? Wow... you are mentally unstable, and morally bankrupt!

3. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What a crazy bitch... how do these crazies get elected?! Disgusting... this beast has zero brain power, and uses religion to justify her hate. She doesnt even deserve to be protected by our military, i say throw her down in pakistan or something and let her fend for herself.

4. starfish

Well being an idiot may destroy her chance of being president.

5. Emberstone

coughbushjrcough.

and sarah palin got close.

She is pandering to the neo-nazi style right wing, who view the demonization of racial, ethnic, gender, religious, and sexual orientation minorities to be some warped and twisted virture.

I picture her dieing and going to heaven, only to be stopped at the gates with jesus storming down towards her screaming "THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!"

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "We are committed to the pro-life cause, we believe that life deserves protection from conception to natural death."

I'm sorry but isn't that totally being a hypocrite? I mean she believes life deserves protection from conception to natural death yet...she approves of military action I believe? Wow....if that's not being a complete hypocrite, I dunno what is.

7. DarkClarity

These people actually make me thankful for the tories, and I find the tories repulsive. *shivers*

8. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Her stupidity is comical.

9. Emberstone

Why can't the GOP ever find intelligent women to run on their presidential tickets? Sarah Palin is a narrow-minded idiot, and michelle bachmann is simple evil, anti-america, and anti-constitution. Bachmann knows what she is doing when she panders to the lowest base instincts civilized society rejects. She knows it gets her name in the news, and gets her attention from crowds with more money than sense to waste on her campaign. She takes pandering to a whole new level of rediculous.

10. DhammaGamer

Do people really like this person? I'm am completely disheartened that there are people like this trying to run our country. What can I do to stop this hatred and bigotry? Why do people hate gays? What did we ever do to anyone?

11. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not many, but everyone has people who believe in the same crazy crap they do

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2011 at 01:15 PM ----------

[​IMG]

Yeah this is someone who's opinion I'd trust

12. maverick

Openly crazy politicians may destroy our country, I'm much more concerned about that.

I think the military can handle itself.

It IS the military, after all.

13. Connor22

well so do bullets. and explosives. and tanks. and fire bombs. and nukes.

you know with all of these things it's a miracle the military lasted this long o.0

14. Emberstone

All you need to know about michelle bachmann is this: Michelle Bachmann is nothing more than a trained parrot spouting buzzwords she learned from the far right wing existist.

15. Vesper

How did she get from supporting Jimmy Carter, to this?

16. Emberstone

Head Trauma, maybe?

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Palin is a hick dumbshit who can't begin to understand 90% of what she's talking about.

Bachmann is actually intelligent, but batshit crazy.

I'm not sure which is worse.

18. RaeofLite

I think it's because the rich priests and religious movements fund the politicians and so the politicians say whatever whoever funds them wants them to. Therefore it looks like there is such a nation of hate even though it is getting better. Slowly but surely. Also, more liberal people or left wingers are probably less likely to vote because 'it's alright, everything'll work in the end attitude' and right wingers would likely vote all the time.

Those are just my theories.

19. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am all for women progressing in society but not these kinds of women. Palin and Bachmann are just too extreme for most of America's taste I think. Although I don't think we have much to worry about. Palin isn't running for President and Bachmann's poll numbers aren't very high, although I know polls change.

20. Emberstone

well, for a while, she was on top. Only one canidate has maintained himself, and that is mitt romney. all the others are basically flavors of the month. bachman was the favorate for a while, then she collapsed and perry was the favorate, then he collapsed, and now cain is the favorate, and in a week or two, no doubt he will collapse too once people realize the fact that your average 8th grader in civics class knows more about how goverment functions than cain does.

so far, mitt romney is the only canidate who is being serious, and focused on the actual issues. he still uses the party establishment buzzword grandstanding, but he backs it up with actual substance. Thats no doubt why his numbers have remained fairly steady while everyone else is jumping and falling.