1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santorum denounces killing of gays in Iran

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/10/07/santorum-denounces-killing-of-gays-in-iran/

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Yeah, I saw this a while ago and I couldn't believe it. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Santorum called us dogs in the early 2000's so it's too little, too late in my opinion. He can take this and shove it. Obama has been the most outspoken president in favor of LGBT rights to date, and he's the first president to defend LGBT rights at the United Nations. So for Santorum to criticize someone about not stepping up to the plate to defend gay people just infuriates me more than anything else.

3. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :starwars:
    This makes about as much sense as Star Wars did when I first watched it at age 5.

what confuses me is for someone who all of a sudden wants to stand up for gay rights (and acknowledges that gays and lesbians have rights) he is against every gay right we stand for.

Attached Files:

#3 MyDecember, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  4. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol that is a great pic above, wow.

5. seeksanctuary

I think I made that same expression, lol. xD Poor kitty.

6. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's always great when politicians talk about how they "would" do something their opponent hasn't done yet. The only reason candidates like him might be trying to seem sympathetic towards gays is because of the fallout from the booing of the gay soldier at the recent Republican debate. Don't ya just love hypocrites?

Oh yeah, what's the other definition of "santorum"? :slight_smile:

#6 PerfectInsanity, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  7. Emberstone

wasn't the president talking about sanctions against uganda over the 'kill the gays' bill?

Santorum is trying to hide his history. He isnt electable, and he is just wasting what little money he has now.

He is one of the major reasons why the founding fathers made the clear statement that "goverment shall not endorse a insitution of religion" in our constitution. Religious beliefs have no place in our laws.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes Ember, Obama was! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Santorum's a tool, no wonder he got that lovely Google search made after him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Zontar

The really sad part is that this statement could cost him the Republican candidacy.

10. Emberstone

he was never truly ever in the running. he has always been one of the *not going to even get close to winning the primary* cannidate.