1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheerleader Kicked-Off Squad After Camera's Catch Him Kissing Another Male Student

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.kristv.com/news/alice-ch...kissing-another-male-student/#!prettyPhoto/0/

2. Vesper

Re: Cheerleader Kicked-Off Squad After Camera's Catch Him Kissing Another Male Studen

He did absolutely nothing that would be a reasonable basis for a suspension, and his privacy (not to mention that of the other student) was violated in a particularly underhanded and sneaky way. The fact that he was busted through surveillance video suggests that he didn't kiss the boy in front of students and faculty, perhaps because he knew of the intolerance that would later get him into trouble.

3. Zontar

Re: Cheerleader Kicked-Off Squad After Camera's Catch Him Kissing Another Male Studen

These people were surprised a varsity male cheerleader was batting for our team? =p

Also, I'm beginning to suspect that rules against PDA are targeted against gays ala blacks and literacy tests in the 1800s south. Because I never hear of straight couples getting in trouble under them.

4. Paper Heart

Preach!

I hope he sues.

5. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Is there a rule against students kissing on campus? I was not aware of such a rule when I was in school. I'm glad this story is getting some media attention.

6. Noir

This is absolutely ridiculous!!