1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A gay University of Minnesota couple said they were attacked for showing affection

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.mndaily.com/2011/10/17/out-public-‘clouded-fear’

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: A gay University of Minnesota couple said they were attacked for showing affectio

Sigh I don't know what was worse...the statement under the picture: "This is one of the few places the couple said they feel comfortable showing affection after allegedly being attacked in late September. "

The father's response....

or the Police women's personalities....the whole story...i dunno it just slightly pisses me off.

3. tiredofsleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: A gay University of Minnesota couple said they were attacked for showing affectio

so the losers run around in groups of 15 up there... must be some pretty tough dudes to pick on 2 people, wow, thats pretty low/cowardly...

Im planning to finish my degree up there next year, hope this stops by then ffs...

4. Vesper

At the very least a few of the gang of thugs had enough humanity in them to try to stop the attacks.

5. grimAuxiliatrix

Why must some residents of Minnesota cause me to lose faith in humanity?