1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michele Bachmann, Husband Marcus Defend Characterizing Being Gay As 'Personal Enslave

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/....html?ir=Gay Voices&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

2. maverick

Re: Michele Bachmann, Husband Marcus Defend Characterizing Being Gay As 'Personal Ens

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqeM07WPWs[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I'm not taking advice on how not to be gay from this guy.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Michele Bachmann, Husband Marcus Defend Characterizing Being Gay As 'Personal Ens

Yeah....he definitely needs to be....disciplined.

4. Ridiculous

All I can say is that I'm truly sorry for any of the poor children that were fostered by these horrible people.

5. Fiddledeedee

I wish that they could meet someone who was gay. And not know it. That that person would be strongly Christian and go to the same church as the Bachmanns, hold some of the same views as them, become friends with them. That the person would become a respected member, maybe even a leader, in their church. That over months or years the Bachmanns would grow close to the gay person, admire them. That they would be invited to the person's same-sex wedding to someone with a gender-neutral name. So they would not know until they were seated in the church that the person was gay. Maybe that would change their views on homosexuality.

Maybe not.

6. Zontar

I fucking love bondage and being enslaved! :grin:

7. Eric

Michele Bachmann's step sister is a lesbian, I believe, so clearly having an LGBT person so close to home hasn't changed them in any way.