1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transgender student was expelled from cal baptist

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rooni321, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Rooni321

2. DhammaGamer

Because of issues like these, it is extremely important for full-time transowoman to make sure they have all the proper legal documentation to support their gender status. The fact that she identifies as female does not hold weight in court, as BS as it is. She needs a legal gender change.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm I'm starting to think...you know how often closed-minded people whom are also Black say we don't know the struggles they went through. How we didn't deal with slavery or segregation? Well while we still aren't dealing with slavery..segregation IS happening now. Maybe not as MUCH as it was, but with students now being kicked out of religious schools because of who they are, that's segregation.

4. person54

That makes me kinda sad. I'm from the midwest and I guess I always liked to think of California as being a place where that sort of thing would never happen.

I wonder if she had checked male if they would have just found some other arbitrary reason to kick her out.

5. LauraLove

LauraLove Guest

This is what im worried about because the same thing will happen to me if i fully come out that im bisexual. I wish this wasnt true but sadly it is and things like this make me sick. I'll come out to school soon and if they kick me out i wont care its worth being the real me.

6. GuardianKitten

There's problems though, a lot of states don't let you get that changed until you've had hormones for a certain amount of time and all the avaiable surguries. In the mean time you deal with BS like this