1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay in church

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by firemaker13, Nov 1, 2011.

1. firemaker13

Why if your gay they don't want you in church. I don't get it. So because pior being lesbian I was a Christian, that doesnot matter. That makes me so pissed of. So I can lie to everyone to say I am straight. Which is a sin. Or I can say I am a lesbian which is a sin. I don't get it. I even can say I don't men. Which is probley a sin. Can someone help me to understand this. Are we excepted anywhere that is a church.:eusa_naug

2. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

Most of the Christians I know are gay. Most of the gays I know are Christian. You might need to find a new church.

3. Dasc Crescent

Look, back in the day people used the bible to make things they don't like go away, but that doesn't mean they wrote it in there themselves, I'm just saying they made it much bigger a deal than it is, and now even people who study the bible are thinking that part was mistranslated about no gays, and even if it wasn't, in the same book,written by the same dude, it says you can't cut hair, its an abomination, you can't wear more than one type of thread, its an abomination, and many more, so being gay is just as bad as visiting a hair dresser, as for why they enforce the no gay rules over the no cutting hair one, i guess they just aren't used to us and still think of us as these sex fiends, so their hatred naturally grows and they use the bible as an excuse. when their own robes are made of more than one threads usually.
    My church at least has its head screwed on right, the one preacher and the pianist are both gay, and t is by no means a gay church, one of the bigger ones in the country,
    we also have a church whose whole mission is accepting gays, I can already see how the community are progressing in the short few years I've been in this city
    and i know its slowly spreading,
    so hold out some hope, soon u can take ur partner to any church and only have a few nasty comments!
    in the words of Christ himself "let he without sin cast the first stone" when people learn that, no one will say anything bad ^_^