1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga Accepts Award from Trevor Project

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Kanen, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Kanen

I didn't know where to put this - media, news, I had no idea - but I think it is news, it was a Trevor Project fundraiser last night. Lady GaGa accepted an award from the Rodemeyer family for all she has done and will continue to do for LGBT youth. The quality is terrible, and I'm sure there will be a better video up soon, but I just have to post this. Its too moving not to.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OInSoeaU6g&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

No matter what you have to say about her music, you can tell, she really truly cares.

2. MusicMan12

She is so insprirational and incredible! She is in a new place every day, I don't know how she has the energy! Go Gaga!

3. Ridiculous

I was watching the livestream of the red carpet before those awards with Tyler Oakley yesterday.. he was so excited to meet all the celebrities: link

Lady Gaga does indeed seem very genuine in everything she does.